Our Commercial Portfolio
- 267 Linwood Avenue - Approximately 1200 square foot of office space available.
New carpet and paint.
Includes all utilities.
- 1040 Delaware Avenue – Approximately 2540 square feet of office space available.
All new build out.
Air conditioning and new forced air furnace.
A plus space in a fabulous location.
- 436 Grant Street – Approximately 2400 square foot of commercial/retail space on the corner of Grant Street and Bird Avenue.
Rent includes heat, water, taxes and City User Fees.
Parking for 8 cars, plus large, double deep garage.
Security system and phone system available.
- 916 Main – This great location offers a premium downtown commercial space in one of the most exciting redevelopment projects in recent memory, The Bosche Building. This roughly 1900 SF layout features exposed brick walls, 16 foot ceilings and a wall of oversized windows inviting customers in. It is situated near the intersection of Main & Allen, directly across the street from UB’s new medical campus. This property offers someone an opportunity to stake their claim to Buffalo’s most rapidly expanding neighborhood.
- 593 Grant- This high visibility commercial storefront is located in a heavily walked neighborhood near Buffalo State College. In addition to the foot traffic, over 7,800 cars daily traverse this busy stretch of Grant St (NYS DOT). The space features a high profile corner entrance, rear exit, small parking strip, updated bathroom, large windows and an attached apartment/office space. The entire layout is roughly 1500 SF.
- 1 Letchworth – The former kitchen/bar located on the corner of Letchworth & Dart is a great opportunity. The 2000 SF layout boasts amenities such as separate bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, dry storage space, large bar fully installed, spacious outdoor patio and a fenced in yard. The wide open interior is adaptable for a wide variety of uses. The property is also located within eyesight of Buffalo State and the students who reside there. In addition to that, both new major student housing developments which will house over 900 students.
- 256 Forest – This stand-alone 2500 SF structure located on a high visibility intersection formerly housed a 7/11 and Wilson farms store. It features a large back storage area, two large built in coolers and a large main room. The parcel also has a large asphalt parking lot and can be adapted to suit the tenants needs (drive thru, additional parking, etc…). This location has the potential to be the midway point between the exciting student housing development to the north and the resurgence of the rest of the Grant St neighborhood.
- 1131 Delaware Avenue – Information to follow